I just wanted to share that ever since my accident in October of last year, our family has been in a rough storm.
- On October 24th I suffered from a concussion.
- On January 5, 2020, my daughter was in a car accident with her friends in Canada. We later found out her car was totaled!
- In mid January my husband was admitted into the hospital for an infected hand.
- Yesterday my husband went to the ER because his finger on his right hand got dark red and swollen. He is resting home on antibiotics.
- I’m not working outside of the home. I haven’t made any money on any of my side businesses either. Needless to say money is very scarce right now.
It is times like these, that people can lose their hope. But we must be strong and cling to the cross. Jesus is our anchor and our rock.
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.Tweet
It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, (Hebrews 6 :19)